Tuesday 20 March 2012

Rainbows & Sunshines Baby Shower

Now who doesn't love sunshines and rainbows? A friend came to me needing help with her "bestie's" baby shower and we came up with this very cheery theme. Here is some eye candy from the event.

Amanda Hamilton over at Pink Lotus Photography graciously took these pictures for us. Amanda has an amazing deal on Wonton right now - $39 for 1 hour of on location shooting anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Oh, the possibilities!

All the Sunshine Printables were designed by Dimple Prints. I used them for Table Confetti, Lollipop Art, and Cupcake Toppers. They have a jam packed with goodness Etsy shop too.

I found wonderful Rainbow Printables over at The TomKat Studio that I used on the Candy Buffet Tags. Also found wonderful freebies at The Shy Socialittles that I used around the tables and on the lollipops. 
Well this post is definitely overdue! I have recently got a chance to work at a local Entertainment Company/ Record Label as a Booking Agent which is super exciting, but Savor It Events has been put on the back burner because of it. Once I get the swing of things over at my new job I'll be doing more events over here. Anyways!, hope this brought you some cheeriness :) Up next is some great things for my "bestie" for her baby due in August.

No comments: